Travel conditions for travel with the brand NF Academy & Active Tours AS
Active Tours AS is a Norwegian Travel Agency and works in cooperation with NF Academy International Lda. in coordinating sporting events for football players.
Active Tours AS will from here on be referred to as AT, and NF Academy International Lda. will go by NFA.
When the customer in writing, through electronic booking form, or e-mail, accepts an offer and the terms and conditions of AT and NFA, a binding contract is established between the parties. The person making the booking accepts responsibility for themselves and others who have been signed up. It is the customer’s responsibility to get to know and understand AT & NFA’s travel terms & conditions.
Within 2 weeks after confirming the booking a deposit must be paid. The deposit equals to 200 EUR per person booked. The deposit is only refundable according to our cancellation policy.
- PAYMENT AND INVOICE
3.1. PAYMENT INFORMATION BY EMAIL
The customer will receive order confirmation and payment information by email and is responsible for the fact that email from email@example.com does not end up in spam. Order confirmation includes the agreed payment plan and payment details, which the customer is responsible for complying with.
3.2. INVOICE BY EMAIL
An official invoice will be sent to the client’s email after the order is confirmed by the client.
3.3. PAYMENT SOLUTION
Payment is by bank transfer or via card payment on the platform Stripe. For card payments, a receipt will be sent from Stripe when payment has been completed.
3.4 TERMS OF PAYMENT
For bank transfers we have two options:
Alternative 1: The deposit has a due date of 2 weeks after the booking has been made. 45 days before the event starts the final amount of the program is due.
Alternative 2: The full amount must be paid within 2 weeks after the booking has been made.
In case of late payment, interest and fees are calculated according to the rates of the law (Norwegian law).
- CHANGES IN ORDER
If the customer wishes to make changes to their booking (ex. change of number of hotel nights) NFA will try to accommodate these. However, it is a requirement that the customer announces the desired changes at least one month before the event begins. Implementation of the changes depends on available capacity and NFA’s payment obligations to subcontractors. When implementing changes after registration, NFA may charge an administration fee of 25 EUR.
- CANCELLATION BY FORCE MAJEURE
In case of events at the destination or immediate surroundings such as war, natural disasters, terrorism, infectious diseases or other events of the same caliber, that also apply when the journey takes place, the event may be cancelled. If canceled for reasons mentioned above, the amount paid will be refunded.
The trip cannot be canceled for the mentioned reasons above if it was or should have been known before booking. NF Academy follows the Foreign Ministry’s recommendations of Norway.
- CANCELLATION & FEES
AT and NFA’s non-refundable costs with subcontractors will not be refunded to the customer. For cancellations for reasons other than force majeure, the following applies:
- If cancelation earlier than 90 days before the program there will be a fee equal to the deposit.
- If cancelation between 90 – 45 days there will be a fee of 300 EUR.
- If cancelation under 45 days before the event there is no refund.
If the traveler is unable to leave or is prevented from traveling due to. missing tickets, passports or other documents, the traveler must pay the trip in full.
AT and NFA arranges sporting trips that involve a certain risk of physical injury, and all travelers are strongly advised to take out travel insurance covering such cases. The traveler(s) themselves are responsible for taking out necessary and recommended insurance. By accepting these conditions, the customer is waived the right to sue AT and NFA and the company’s
- CHANGES IN ROUTE TIMES AND PROGRAM
NFA reserves the right to change hotels due to capacity challenges. When changing hotels, NFA is required to inform travelers in writing about changes as soon as possible. The traveler is given the opportunity to cancel the trip with NFA and is entitled to a full refund of what is paid to NFA. If the customer accepts change of hotel, the customer will not be able to get a portion of the paid amount refunded, even though hotel change results in a somewhat lower standard.
10.2. PROGRAM CHANGES
NFA reserves the right to make adjustments in the scheduled program, including training times, training matches and other program activities, due to unforeseen capacity challenges or other current conditions beyond our control. NFA is required to inform travelers in writing of changes as soon as possible. Adjustments that entail costs may be invoiced to the customer, such as transport additions to other railway facilities. In such cases, the customer will be informed in advance and will be given the opportunity to cancel this part of the program for a proportionate refund.
- CANCELLATION BY NF ACADEMY
NFA can cancel a program if
- There are too few participants when the registration deadline expires
- Conditions at the destination place pose a risk to the lives and health of travelers
If a cancellation is necessary, NFA is required to inform the customer in writing as soon as they are aware of the situation. The traveler is entitled to a full refund of what is paid to NFA. If NFA finds it necessary to cancel a started event, the traveler is entitled to a refund of the sum of the days that were not completed.
11.1. CANCELLATION FOR FAILURE PAYMENT
NFA can cancel a trip if the payment plan is not followed and there is no payment from the customer. In the event of cancellation, NFA’s non-refundable costs will not be refunded to the customer upon cancellation.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
13.1. NF ACADEMY’S OBLIGATIONS
- Representatives of NFA must attend prepared in time
- Representatives of NFA are responsible for:
- Players traveling without guardians from the start of the event to the end
- All players during the sporting part of the event
However, players are responsible for familiarizing themselves with and following the rules set by NFA. If the players do not follow the rules, the customer is waived the right to sue NFA and the company’s employees.
- Positions: If, prior to a training / match, the coach sees a need to use the player in a position other than the position the player stated in the booking, both the player and the parent must be informed and accept the change. During a training / match, the coach will make decisions related to positions without involving parents.
- Play time for each player measured by NFA coaches:Training matches: minimum 50% playing time
– Group play: minimum 30% playing time (total time for all group games)
– B-play off: minimum 30% playing time (total time for all endgame matches)
– A-play off: All players must participate, but no guaranteed playing time. The coach will use the players based on the team’s performance.
13.2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- Participants (including players and parents / family) are responsible for familiarizing themselves with all information sent to participants by NFA in advance of an event.
- Participants are responsible for familiarizing themselves with and following the “Guidelines and Rules” issued by NFA, and this document. By accepting the terms of this document, participants simultaneously accept the rules of the “Guidelines and Rules”. The players’ guardians are responsible for communicating the rules of conduct to the players.
- Parents are responsible for the players until the event starts and after the event ends.
- TERMS OF REFUND
14.1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO SPORTS PROGRAM DEFECTS
- In the event of a breach of guaranteed playing time, given in section 13.1, the participant is entitled to claim a proportional refund of up to 20% of the total price for the player package without accommodation.
- Participants are not entitled to claim a refund for the player’s position, see also section 13.1 for NFA’s obligations related to positions.
- Participants are not entitled to claim reimbursement for the quality of the coach and the sports program.
- USING IMAGES FOR MARKETING
By accepting this document, the use of pictures and video of the participants is allowed in promoting NFA on social media and other platforms NFA is using.
- GENERAL TERMS
Norwegian laws and regulations govern the relationship between customer and AT and NFA. Special reference is made to the Package Travel Act of 25.08.1995 with subsequent amendments, as well as the General Terms and Conditions for Package Travel applicable from 01.04.2007. https://lovdata.no/dokument/NL/lov/2018-06-15-32.
NFA reserves the right that information referred to in this document may have been changed when making a booking.
- ANY COMPLAINT OR DISPUTE
If the customer wishes to complain, this must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks after the program ended. NFA must follow up the complaint within 2 weeks after receiving it.
If a dispute arises between the customer and AT and NFA, an amicable solution must be sought. If a solution is not achieved, the customer is entitled to treatment in the Package Travel Complaints Board.